Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

My First Rituals Shop

Hey Guys
So today I'm finally getting around to blogging. I need something to take my mind off a few things and beauty products I find are one of the best cures.



I finally did it. I bought something from Rituals. It was one of those stores I always loved the look of from the outside but hesitated going in, I don't know why but I'm sure everyone has a store like that? Or is it just me?
I went in to have a smell and a look and ended up buying things-whoopsie.
The thing that won me over in the store was the selection of teas. I am a huge fan of teas. I love them. I was given a sample of the Jasmine green tea and I had to buy it. It has the most amazing fragrance and the nicest taste. Its gentle and refreshing and doesn't taste bitter (like most green tea combinations do taste) I have to note the absolute quality of the tea bags. The bag is made out of a silk feeling material not the flimsy paper that you usually find for tea bags. The contents isn't powdery either its a good quality blend. The smell of the jasmine shines though nicely  and isn't too over powering. In fact I've taken to keeping my used tea bags, letting them dry out and keeping the contents for potpourri-waste not want not!

I also found what I would love to be (if they had a perfume) my signature fragrance. The combination of rose and almond in this shower paste is beautiful and well balanced. The  paste is so luxurious and moisturising its a treat to get a shower. After I've rubbed this wonder on my skin I could sit and just smell myself for a good hour after I've left the shower (not that I have,I promise)

I will purchasing from their store again. They have wonderful ethics and I like the unique selling point of the company '' The Rituals philosophy is simple: happiness can be found in the smallest of things. It is our passion to transform your everyday routines into meaningful rituals. Just taking the time to enjoy simple things like a warm bath, a cup of tea or a relaxing massage can transform them into meaningful experiences''
Would there be any products from rituals you would recommend?

@msbeaujoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comment. It makes my day :)